Just for having a safe and problem-free transfer you are supposed to check the fulfilment of the government papers.

D2 From Ministry of Transport

We already have The Service Compliance Certificate (D2 34.1029) from Ministry of Transport which is given to the firms just could be able to fulfill the obligation. 





Municipality Itinerary

All city halls are able to give this paper only to the firms which have D2. Consequently this gives right for giving transport service in designated county district.
 SRC, PSYCHOTECHNIC, Advanced Driving Technic Certificates
All our driver team must have SRC and Psychotechnic Licenses to sit on the driver seat of our vehicles and also periodically have Advanced Driving Technics Course.